Information for ticket buyers
Due to Corona, there have been changes for the »Kammermusik Plus« concert on September 15th: instead of the Viano Quartet, who cannot attend, the Marmen Quartet will be our guests. It will play string quartets by Haydn, Beethoven and Debussy. The concert will not take place at the Alte Aula of Heidelberg University, but in the larger Portland Forum in Leimen. The concert will take place twice: at 5 and 8 pm. The ticket buyers will be allocated a time, for organisational reasons this is unfortunately not possible to choose at time.
Hygiene and safety measures
We kindly ask for your help in observing the hygiene and safety measures – so that you can enjoy your concert visit safely and without any worries:
- The house and the hall open 30 minutes before the concert begins. Admission will be guided by our service personnel. Please do not leave your seat until after the concert. The exit from the hall is also accompanied by our staff. We kindly ask you to leave the building quickly after the end of the concert.
- Please note that on this evening there will be no box office, no gastronomic offer and no cloakrooms available.
- For security reasons, no printed evening program booklet can be purchased on this evening. A free digital version will be available here shortly and can be printed out at home as required. For your information, programme leaflets are available on the seats.
- Please keep a safe distance of 1.50 metres from other people not living in your household during your entire visit.
Throughout the entire building it is compulsory to wear a mouth and nose protector. Once you have taken your seat in the hall, you are welcome to remove it.
- Hand disinfectant will be available in the building – feel free to use it.
- If you yourself have symptoms of a respiratory infection or increased temperature or are in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2, we must ask you to stay at home.
In order to be able to trace possible chains of infection and inform affected persons, we are obliged to forward the contact details of all concert visitors to the responsible health authorities in the event of an incident.
If you have purchased your subscriptions or tickets by phone or in the Heidelberger Frühling webshop, we have your contact details. If several tickets have been purchased, the purchaser is obliged to inform his/her companions.
If you pass on your tickets, give them away or do not attend the concert, please let us know by email at email@example.com and, if necessary, give the contact (name, address, email, telephone number) of the concert visitor.
Return of tickets
If you cannot or do not want to come to the concert under these new circumstances, you can return your tickets and the ticket price or the proportional subscription price will be refunded. In this case, please make use of your right to return your tickets by 14 September at the latest. You can find all information about returning tickets here.