Head of Ticketing (m/f/d)
75% (30 hours), unlimited to December 1, 2023.
- Overall responsibility for ticketing of all events and the subscription series
- Administration and technical setup in EVENTIM.Inhouse
- Processing with the payment partner and billing
- Advice and ticket sales in the telephone ticket service and at events
- Coordination of the daytime and evening box offices during festivals and events
- Planning and implementation of service-oriented customer communication
In an interface role to the Marketing/Communications department:
- Close cooperation with the Marketing/Communications division management
- Conception and support of the (digital) communication and sales strategy with customers and ticketing partners such as advance booking offices, partner companies and tour operators.
- Pleasure in dealing with customers on the phone, by mail and in person on site at the concert
- Good knowledge of EVENTIM.Inhouse or a comparable ticket system desirable
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, service orientation, stress resistance.
- Interest in Classical Music and willingness to work irregular hours on evenings, weekends or holidays during festivals.
- You will work in a dedicated team to create extraordinary concert experiences with international stars and promising young talents
- You have maximum development and design opportunities
- You work centrally in Heidelberg's old town and receive a subsidy for your job ticket
Please submit your application in a PDF by email to Annette Schmidt - Administrative Manager by October 3, 2023: email@example.com