The headquarters of the EPPLE Group is located in the former Radium-Sol-Bad in the Bergheim district of Heidelberg. The listed neoclassical building – designed by the architect Franz Sales Kuhn –was built between 1924 and 1928. After the Radium Sol source dried up in 1954, the Office of Public Policy found space in the building. In 2000, the real estate company EPPLE acquired the building from the city of Heidelberg.
Thanks to extensive restoration, the historic Radium-Sol baths, complete with stucco decorations, two-story columns and wrought-iron railings, still exude a special flair today.